Monday 11 April 2011

Sunny Sunday

Today we had one of those blissful, relaxed days that make you happy right down to your toes.  A joint birthday party for baby nut and the son of some lovely friends, who will be one in a few weeks.
Two parties in two weekends - it's all very rock n roll, isn't it?  
The weather was warm and sunny, the food was yummy:
 
 
and the children were angelic (apart from the incident with the water pistol and the bucket of water, perhaps, but everything's dry again now, so we'll move on from that)
It's fair to say that I'm a bit of a fan of chocolate, so I decided that it would be a good idea to have an Easter egg hunt 'for the children' (wink, wink)  Any excuse, really!
 
Our friends have got a lovely house, with all sorts of things in it that I want.  In particular, I love this little tin:
I tried to stick it under my top and run out the front door with it, but it wouldn't fit, what with me already having stuffed their camera (which I used to take all these photos) up there.
Happy days! x
PS - have finished the bedroom bunting and also the starry bunting (my hook's been on fire recently!) - will do a ta-dah post as soon as I've managed to take some decent photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment